print cartridge online store?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by believo, Oct 10, 2004.

1. believo macrumors regular

believo

Does anyone know a good place to buy print cartridges online (specifically for an Epson 1280).
    thanks!

2. MacFan26 macrumors 65816

MacFan26

Costco.com carries ink cartridges and is usually a little cheaper than in the stores. If you want to get cheap ink that isn't brand name, inkfarm.com carries a wide seletion that includes Epson. You can also just go to Epson's website, they sell their cartridges there.

3. t300 macrumors 6502a

t300

InkDaddy.Com: 40% off no min
    Code: daddy40
    Good on Epson, Canon, Brother, Xerox ink carts.

Good stuff. Take a look.

4. believo thread starter macrumors regular

believo

I checked it out and you're right those are very good prices. I'm concerned with the quality of a refurbished cartridge though. I do a lot of design work and i noticed the website stated that the cartridges were refilled with ink. Have you bought ink from this site before, how good was the ink?
    thanks!

5. t300 macrumors 6502a

t300

My friend did...He loves it. My thought is, that this is a great idea...I mean, why pay for a new plastic holder for new ink everytime...? You wouldn't like it if you had to get a new gas tank everytime you had to fill up your car, would you? I just got a new printer, and I am going to be sure to use this site upon the first sign of no ink.