Print Size on 27 inch screen

Discussion in 'iMac' started by bgsnmky, Jan 27, 2013.

1. macrumors regular

SO I love my new imac 27inch and the screen is awesome and big...BUT the big doesn't help on some pages.

Example In safari - the print is always so small I zoom in with my track pad.
    I have gone into settings and changed the part where it says never show any font less than xx and picked a few numbers, but then the print doesn't always line up and fit.

Any suggestions? or do I need to change browsers? or is there an app that can change it?

In email, I have changed to the standard view to increase the font.

2. macrumors newbie

Maybe new glasses :p

You could try chrome I though it has more options for reading settings dont know for sure tough!

3. thread starter macrumors regular

HAHA! Wearing glasses at all would be good. But on my pc (which I am on right now for work)...I have no problems...and I am thinking what is the point of the big screen if you can't make it bigger

4. macrumors regular

Megaoctane

you could change the resolution to 1920*1080? But then again you loose a lot of screen space when working with multiple windows..

5. macrumors P6

Weaselboy

I use the Safari extension Quickstyle to reset font sizes on specific pages.

6. macrumors 68000

rkaufmann87

Have you tried Comand + and Command - keyboard commands to enlarge and make smaller text?