Printing borked thru Airport Extreme N

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking' started by Mister9, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Mister9 macrumors regular

Feb 11, 2008
    This isn't exactly the most appropriate place to ask for advice on this, but I frequent these forums and this is my home... :)

I got the AEBS set up a few weeks ago and everything seems to be working fine for me on my MBP. However, when my fiance tries to print on her Dell Studio 1555 running Windows 7 64x the printing goes haywire. It prints with weird justification, or alignment and what should be on a single page flows onto the next. Not only this but it just keeps printing in a loop for as long as 'it' feels like it. The printer will just keep on spewing out the pages over and over. Any suggestions? Help please! I kind of yelled at her and did one of those "you must be doing it wrong" but its definitely giving her a 'tude. This is just bizarre. Thanks in advance!

It is Windows Professional. She had the driver already because she used to connect to it directly, and it worked fine. I used Bonjour to connect the printer wirelessly.
  2. satcomer macrumors 603

Feb 19, 2008
    The Finger Lakes Region
    What version of Windows is she using? How does she find the printer? Does she have the network driver for that printer?