Printing Calendar notes

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by OldManJimbo, Dec 15, 2004.

1. OldManJimbo macrumors 6502

OldManJimbo

Does anyone know of an Apple script or some little piece of software that will allow me to print the notes in my Calendar?

I use Entourage X and have experimented with iCal - neither of these seem to have a setting that will print the calendar notes.

This is my ONLY disapppointment with software for Mac. When I travel, I like to print a calendar off for my family so they can have phone numbers of the places I am going to visit. The PC version of Outlook has a setting that prints calendar details in memo format. Very nice. I have been looking since April for something like this for the Mac and have had no luck.

IDEAS?

2. Sparky's macrumors 6502a

Sparky's

Thought about doing a screen shot? cmnd+shft+4 then drag your cursor around the area you want and release. A PDF file is created on your desktop that can be e-mailed to your family.

First thing that came to my mind :rolleyes:

3. OldManJimbo thread starter macrumors 6502

OldManJimbo

Well, I had not thought of the screen shot solution - so thanks.
    It will be a bit cumbersome when I'm on a two-week trip, but it would at least give them the detail.

Still looking for an integrated solution - this the ONLY disappointing differerence I have ever encountered. It the one thing I wish would "work like a PC."