Printing custom calenders I made?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Josh, Dec 12, 2004.

1. Josh macrumors 68000

Josh

Hi,

I apologize if this is posted in the wrong section - I didnt know where else would be better.

I am making calendars out of pictures my forum members have submitted of their cars.

Making the actual images to be printed is not a problem - but finding a place to print them is seeming quite difficult.

I want to have them printed on nice glossy paper, and sprial bound, one month per page, and double-sided pages.

But every place I try is only willing to print in qauntities of 500 or more. I only need about 25 or so.

Do you know of any places I could have this done, and at a reasonable price? $20 per unit is the max I am willing to spend.

I have though of using Kinkos, then spiral-binding them myself, but I am not sure how their quality is.

Thanks for your suggesstions!

2. Roger1 macrumors 65816

Roger1

Does your high school or ISD offer a printing class? Maybe they can print them up for you at a reasonable cost.

3. pncc macrumors regular

4. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

i know office max can do bindings, im sure Kinkos can too, see if they can do a spiral bound, im sure, however i have no idea how much this would cost

5. dotnina macrumors 6502a

6. Josh thread starter macrumors 68000

Josh

Awesome! Thanks the the replies.

Thats cool office max has specialized things just for calendars - but I too couldnt see it. You would think they'd avoid limiting their service like that lol

I'll check that out this week - I'll post all the info I found out in case someone else stumbles upon this thread :)