Prison Break Finale on Monday!!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by lonegeek, May 10, 2006.

1. lonegeek macrumors member

lonegeek

I cant stand waiting for it.. I just started watching 2 weeks ago... Yes I accquired the episodes then just got caught up this week and watched it live on tv... I dont want to ruin the story too much..

But who else was nearly p*ssing themselves every minute over the suspense!!

2. fuzzn macrumors member

haha yea me too! :D
    honestly i was so into it that my heart was beating soo hard.
    it was like "JUST....A...LITTLE....BIT....MORE....MICHAEL"

lol i LOVE that show and there's reasons that i want it to go into the second season, and reasons i don't. but if they've broken out... then the second season can't be prison BREAK since they're not gonna be breaking outta prison anymore... UNLESS they all get caught and end up back in :p

but then again one-off things are cool too... some shows go into soo many seasons that it doesn't keep the enjoyment of watching the program, such as The OC.

-fuzzn

3. lonegeek thread starter macrumors member

lonegeek

4. fuzzn macrumors member

lol 'the fugitive' :eek: ... don't you think people would get confused and not know if it is the spin-off of prison break... that is, unless they bombard tv with trailers and ads

5. count chocula macrumors 6502a

count chocula

congrats, i've been watching since the beginning. its a great show

6. Angelus520 macrumors regular

As an actor living in Chicago, I'm bummed by the news that they won't be back filming here next season. Great show, though, and I can't wait to see what they do with it next.

7. lonegeek thread starter macrumors member

lonegeek

When you say your an actor and bummed about them not being in Chicago anymore...Does that mean you appeared in an episode or something? Or you were hoping to get in the second season...?

8. Angelus520 macrumors regular

Yeah, my agent's working on getting me in to meet with the casting director but I'm not SAG yet so it's taking a while. Now it looks like a moot point unless they come back to shoot some stuff here again next season.

I could have done some extra work on the show as a lot of friends did that but they said it was really brutal. They shot a lot of things at night, outside, and in really cold Chicago weather. It's been good for the industry here, though, so hopefully more shows will come back to shoot in Chicago.