Prison Break has to be one of the best shows EVER!!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by halfprep455, Feb 18, 2007.

1. halfprep455 macrumors regular

Feb 17, 2007
    Maryland USA
    Next weeks Prison Break looks really good. Who else watches this show or 24? Both of these shows makes Monday a decent day. lol.
  2. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Jun 10, 2006
    I watch Prison Break, it is the best! I wonder what voice recording was stored on that drive... *gets excited*
  3. p0intblank macrumors 68030

Sep 20, 2005
    New Jersey
    Prison Break is a great show, but I have to say LOST is much better. PB just has too many of those "yeah, right!" moments, like last night with the bus scene (viewers know what I'm talking about). Also earlier in the season there was a part where Michael and his brother had to avoid a road block of police by hiding under their seats in the car... I mean, come on!

Other than that, I really do love the show. Last night's episode had a few "sweet!" moments. :)
  4. runplaysleeprun macrumors 6502a

Jul 27, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    That and heros back to back make for a good monday night.
  5. Veritas&Equitas macrumors 68000

Oct 31, 2005
    Twin Cities, MN
    LOST and Prison Break are my top 2. I loved LOST, but lately, (even season 2) have been going in the wrong direction...I don't think the writers even know what they're doing. We haven't gotten ANY answers to the millions of questions/mysteries of the show, and it's getting downright frustrating. Prison Break, on the other hand, is just a great thrill ride so far (both seasons). Right now, Prison Break > LOST.
  6. dllavaneras macrumors 68000

Feb 12, 2005
    Caracas, Venezuela
    I saw a couple episodes of Prison Break and it was actually pretty good. Much better than the other shows I've seen lately
  7. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

Feb 7, 2002
    i'm a big fan of prison break and heroes, and to a slightly lesser extent 24. i haven't seen lost but given what i've heard about recent shows and the lack of any answers, i'm not dying to get into it.

prison break and 24 both have their unrealistic aspects, but i think that prison break's characters are stronger and more interesting.
  8. Allotriophagy macrumors 6502a

Sep 5, 2006
    24 is poop, but Prison Break is HIGHLY erotic.

'The Lost Room' was awesome. Look it up on Wikipedia, I say.

I hope the next season of Prison Break involves the brothers breaking into my house and sharing their views on the "penal system" with me.