Prison Break (TV show)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DISCOMUNICATION, Apr 10, 2006.

1. DISCOMUNICATION macrumors 6502a

DISCOMUNICATION

Can't believe there wasn't an official thread yet. I assume others watch this show. Some 24 fans maybe?
    Tonight's episode was almost as predictable as last weeks episode of Lost. Hope the writing on both shows picks up again.
    Anyone have any idea what season 2 will be like? The Fugitive? I heard Michael was suposed to loose his marbles once they broke out and Lincoln would take charge in clearing his name.
    From the preview for next week it looks like the spook is in trouble. You don't want to cross a company man. He'll be out for revenge. He may even help Lincoln. Although I doubt Lincoln will want it.
    I can't imagine this series lasting more than 2 seasons. How many seasons did The Fugitive last?

2. killuminati macrumors 68020

killuminati

I can't believe you decided to make a thread on this today of all days. Every single day after Prison Break this whole year I'v wanted to start a thread on it but have been too lazy.

Anyway, I thought tonight was an awesome episode. I love Michael's acting (the actors acting and the character's), I think he's just brilliant. It was really disappointing at the end to hear haywire say "who are you again?" I was so angry.

And you mentioned that you found this episode to be too predictable. I'v found that with many previous episodes but I had no idea what Michael was thinking here. It didn't occur to me that Haywire might help him until I actually saw him.

3. DISCOMUNICATION thread starter macrumors 6502a

DISCOMUNICATION

That's better

That was a lot better than last weeks episode, and next weeks looks great.

4. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

I like this show but i wonder how long they can drag the show on for...how long it will take for the break...but its a good show.

Bless

5. DISCOMUNICATION thread starter macrumors 6502a

DISCOMUNICATION

Soon

Second season is suposed to be them on the run trying to clear Lincoln's name a la The Fugitive. Lincoln will take charge while they're on the run, because Michael is supposed to loose his marbles for real. Can't imagine it going past 2 seasons. The supporting cast would have to change drastically.

6. killuminati macrumors 68020

killuminati

Wow what an ending.

I thought tonights episode was one of the best. I can't wait till next week.

7. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

Wink Wink ... a little birdy tells me its the best episode of prison break he's ever seen! And he's seen it so I'm sure he knows ...

it basically sets all the rest of the plots into place for the remainder of the season and man they're sexy

8. pdpfilms macrumors 68020

pdpfilms

Any rumblings of plans to distribute episodes via iTunes?

9. mc68k macrumors 68000

mc68k

i downloaded (from BT) and watched the first season. i thought the premise was dumb when the show first came out, so i never watched it. i've kept up with the second season shows weekly.

i think its kinda like a modern-day shawshank redemption in a way-- with more plot and more characters. sometimes it seems that there is almost too much plot and too many things that go in the characters favor. but with some suspension of disbelief the show is very entertaining.

...oh and the doctor chick is pretty hot too :)

10. kretzy macrumors 604

kretzy

Well they haven't even broken out of prison yet here...:rolleyes:

Though I have been enjoying the show I think the second season will really struggle to survive (I'm very surprised they even made one!). I just don't think there's enough to draw on to make 'The Fugitive' seem interesting.

11. DISCOMUNICATION thread starter macrumors 6502a

DISCOMUNICATION

No turning back now

It looked like it was going to be 2 steps foward 40 steps backward again. And I thought it would turn out that they would fail, but the conspiracy would be exposed some how. Now after seeing the preview I guess they're going for it. I can't believe Michael's confession though. The hunt is on.

12. truz macrumors 6502a

truz

Wow,

Prison Break should have made it on these forums a week before it was on air :D

I have to say (hands down) this is by far the best TV Show out today. It keeps you on the edge. I can't wait to see next weeks and if they are going to get out :)

13. killuminati macrumors 68020

killuminati

I was disappointed with last weeks episode not because it was a bad episode, but because in the previews they made it look like they were breaking out this episode. So I was really disappointed when I looked at the clock during a commercial break and it was 8:55.

And did anyone notice that they played the House music during this episode? I thought that was cool.

14. Bunnyman4 Guest

Sounds like a fun show, kinder reminds me of, “The Great Escape.” :D

[​IMG]

15. truz macrumors 6502a

truz

If they got right to the point they would not keep you on the edge nor keep you coming back watching more and more ;)

16. mc68k macrumors 68000

mc68k

yeah the previews in the show before last said the scenes were for the whole month of may

but with last episode they gotta be outta the walls by next week

17. DISCOMUNICATION thread starter macrumors 6502a

DISCOMUNICATION

I missed it

I missed tonights episode. Of all the episodes to miss... I miss the one were they finally break out. :eek: Who died? The old man? Michael's cell mate? I saw all the other guys in the preview for the finale.

18. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

Every time I see a commercial for this show I want to watch it. Do I like Prisons? No. Am I interested in the escape of criminals from prison? No. Am I interested in the plot at all? No.

The men in all the previews are delicious! I would watch the show just for the remote possibility that these two might get it on:

[​IMG]

:)

e

19. XIII macrumors 68040

XIII

The old guy yeah. And the fatty :)p) has been caught. :)

20. mc68k macrumors 68000

mc68k

you can DL the ep off bittorent

i do it every week so i dont miss my padres games

21. XIII macrumors 68040

XIII

Yeah, heh, thats how I watched it too..

22. lexus macrumors 68000

lexus

The ending was so bad I hated it. I hope the next season starts better.

23. crazycat macrumors 65816

crazycat

I liked the show and watched all eppisodes, its kinda adictive (think 24) but the acting could use a lot of work.

Edite- Is it me or is the main star a swiss army knife? i mean he has everythign planned, to good in my opinon.