Problem burning DVD with iDVD

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Tonzino, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Tonzino macrumors newbie

hi guys, i have been trying to burn a dvd i made in iDVD for the past two days but when i try to burn the dvd, the program keeps hanging at "Process Movies- Encoding Audio." Its gotten stuck at this point everytime ive tried to burn my project so yesterday i removed the music from the movie and it burned fine. So i thought it was probably a curropt audio file or something, but after i added new music its is getting hung at the same spot again.
    Is there any tips or anything to get me past this point, this is the first time im using iDVD so im not too familiar with all the options or anyhting.
    Thanks for the help!

2. gauchogolfer macrumors 603

gauchogolfer

What audio source are you using? If you try and use iTMS-purchased tracks it might not let you...

3. Tonzino thread starter macrumors newbie

no its not iTMS- purchased, i ripped it off a cd awhile ago and transferred it over recently from my old laptop for this project. It is in my itunes library though....

4. dherrmann macrumors newbie

Music sounds muffled on dvd but fine on computer

When I create a video project in Final cut and go through all the steps to get it to iDVD, everything seems perfect but, when I burn the DVD and play it on a TV, the sound is muffled sounding. I have played with the gain and frequency levels but dont have much experience in what to look for in order to ensure that the DVD sounds the same as in the editing process. Anyone have an idea?

5. Hls811 macrumors 6502a

Hls811

Don't know if you're still looking for a response to this but I had the same issue yesterday.. After some searching it seems as though the music for the main screen was muted and this causes a problem... This is the default music based on the theme I chose. Once I un-muted, it worked.