Problem w/ Exposé

Discussion in 'macOS' started by efoto, Nov 9, 2005.

1. efoto macrumors 68030

I'm hoping there is a simple solution to this, and not a blind user-error like a missed checkbox....

When you do the 'show all' mode of Exposé normally there is a tinted overlay as you mouse over the windows shadowing the entire window with the name of the application displayed in the middle. I'm not sure how, but now when I 'show all' there is no tinted overall, just the name of the app shows up in the middle but there are no colors anywhere :(

Any idea how to change this back to 'normal'? I didn't consciously change anything, so I have no idea where to start to set things back. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks.

2. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

I got the same problem when I use F9 while using FCP. Hovering over a Final Cut Pro window doesn't show the overlay, but I get a warning that says something like 'error displaying qtest'.

10.4.3 bug I think.

3. efoto thread starter macrumors 68030

I actually figured mine out, haxie related :p

ClearDock v1.3 screws it up in 10.4.3, didn't in 10.4.2 to my recollection, but it does in .3 :( Turning it off allows the overlays to function normally, so at least nothing is broken long term....