problems with bose sound dock

Discussion in 'iPod Gear Discussion' started by kterzino, Sep 14, 2005.

1. macrumors newbie

has anyone ever had problems with the bose sounddock?

I bought one earlier, and I did all the troubleshooting in the manual, and it didn't work (no sound). So I returned that one, and got another from a different place. Same problem - no sound, but the remote can control the song playing.

Any clues??

2. macrumors regular

I've had mine since Christmas and Loved it ever since, No problems, I turn the iPod volume all the way down and turn the Sounddock up. I hope you get yours fixed.

3. macrumors regular

i heard these were pretty good. I am thinking about getting one?

4. macrumors 6502a

Its obviously something wrong with your iPod then.

5. macrumors 6502

no problems with mine....

6. macrumors 604

zap2

Got my 1st one, brought it home, made a die sound and then died, got a new one and i have to say it was one the best thing i have bought for 300 bucks

7. macrumors newbie

Problems with Bose SoundDock

I have a nano that used to play on my SoundDock when I first got it (Christmas) and doesn't work anymore. Have tried every suggestion in Bose manual as well as re-updating, etc. Still no sound. Responds to remote, though. Son's new iPod works fine.

8. macrumors newbie

i have the same problem with my bose speakers when using my ipod nano...i figured out that if you first plug in the earphones then after plug it into the speakers you can hear the song on the speakers...i hope this makes sense and i hope it works

9. macrumors demi-god

Zwhaler

Wirelessly posted (LGE-VX9900/1.0 UP.Browser/6.2.3.2 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

ive owned this product for awhile now, it projects high quality sound even at high volumes all the time. Superior product, i highly recomend this product. I have also had no problems with it.