Problems with iOS7

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by TJFox91, Jun 11, 2013.

1. macrumors newbie

Jun 11, 2013
    Hey guys.. Just want your opinion on some things with iOS7.. I think everything is great about it .. A little more complex than previous versions.. But I HATE the dock... Do you think they will still update for public release ?
  2. macrumors 603

Oct 14, 2007
    San Jose, Ca
    Care to explain why you hate it?

The design is set, but the purpose of the betas are for developers to voice their opinion or point out issues that should be changed. Take this example, initially in iOS 6 beta Apple had Reminders for "Milk, Eggs, Bread", but in a later update changed it to a more neutral icon.

So Apple will make changes as they hear back from developers, but I am very sure that dock is here to stay.
  3. thread starter macrumors newbie

Jun 11, 2013
    Ughh that is not good news lol its just very plain and amateur.. In previous versions we had a nice reflective dock of the icons there... Now with this dock is simply a one color rectangle .. I just feel it is a flaw.. And the beta itself is pretty glitchy but im assuming thats because its a beta and not the finished product
  4. macrumors 6502a

Oct 9, 2012
    oh so this is an opinion thread, and not actual problems with ios7.

i understand now.
  5. thread starter macrumors newbie

Jun 11, 2013
    Yea i just wanted to explain something i hate and get opinions lol sorry for confusion this is my first time posting