Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ravaged

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 21, 2005
Basically typing on it feels very clumsy and sort of bubbly. The sides of it don't seem to fit over the end keys. Is there anything I can do to solve this? Or is my only other option getting it exchanged for a brand new one?

California

macrumors 68040
Aug 21, 2004
Ravaged said:
Basically typing on it feels very clumsy and sort of bubbly. The sides of it don't seem to fit over the end keys. Is there anything I can do to solve this? Or is my only other option getting it exchanged for a brand new one?

I've never had a problem on my pb or ibs. On one right now. Perhaps just let it settle in and possibly pb heat will make it fit tighter.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Ravaged said:
I used my iSkin first on my 12" PB and it didn't fit perfectly but I got used to it... now I use that iSkin on my 12" iBook and it definitely stays in place better.

As for the 'bubbly' feel, isn't that a given given the material they make the iSkin out of? :confused:

Ravaged

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 21, 2005
But it feels like it's floating off of the keyboard really, and like it's moving around. So should I just keep it and get used to it, or ask for it to be exchanged? I figured it wouldn't feel as bubbly if it was actually on each key of the computer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.