Processor Option in System Preferences?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Pipian, Jul 11, 2004.

1. Pipian macrumors regular

I had a kernel panic, and when I rebooted, I had the Processor Option in My System Preferences.. Is it because of the panic, or because of the fact that I installed Xcode tools earlier in the day?

Also, How do I get Rid of it?

2. MikeLaRiviere macrumors regular

Picture?

What does it look like? I have an idea of what you're talking about, but it is more likely something entirely different. If you can take a screenshot and post it, that'd be great.

Mike LaRiviere

3. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

4. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says...is it in the "other" section - if so you can just right-click (or ctrl-click) and remove....oh yeah!

5. Pipian thread starter macrumors regular

It's in the Other Section... (Maybe CHUD tools that installed with it?) Is there a way I can specifically get rid of the Chud Tools part? Or that whole Developer part?)

6. Pipian thread starter macrumors regular

7. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says...yeah, that's right...it is the chud tools that installs it...i knew it was one of the developer packages. Normally right-click or ctrl-click give the remove option for stuff under other...but perhaps that is only for "3rd party" stuff. I don't have the chud tools installed so I am going to guess here....if you try running the install again, is there an uninstall option.....oh yeah!

8. Pipian thread starter macrumors regular

Don't see an uninstall option, but I might be doing it wrong