Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

comictimes

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2004
Berkeley, California
arg one of my friends convinced me to watch the show "Heroes" tonight... now, 6 episodes later it's midnight, I have a ton of homework left to do, and all I can think about is what's going to happen in future episodes.

....and instead of doing homework I'm posting on Macrumors. I hate when this happens to me...

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
This place is the worst for that. Two weeks ago I decided to get all the paperwork hanging over my head out the way before I could post on MR. I lasted all of about 2 hours before I put work to one side and clicked on the bookmark.

I've been chipping away at the paperwork ever since and finally it's close to all being done, but it's brought home how Internet forums become like biting your nails after a while. You can't stop yourself doing it unless you really make the effort not to.

prostuff1

macrumors 65816
Jul 29, 2005
Don't step into the kawoosh...
arg one of my friends convinced me to watch the show "Heroes" tonight... now, 6 episodes later it's midnight, I have a ton of homework left to do, and all I can think about is what's going to happen in future episodes.

....and instead of doing homework I'm posting on Macrumors. I hate when this happens to me...

I know what you mean. That show is really good and once you get into it you have a hard time thinking of anything else. I have resorted to recording it on my DVR so that if i know i miss (by forcing myself to do homework) then i can watch it any time i want.

I have actually one that with quite a few of the tv shows i like. I find that if i know i "can't" miss it then i can get my work done.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.