Productivity/Contact Software

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by macaddicted, Aug 29, 2006.

1. macaddicted macrumors regular

macaddicted

I have started a uniform business. I am getting swamped by little pieces of paper for special order requests, for information requests, for those little tidbits of information from customers I can't do without, and so on.

Can anyone recommend a good productivity/contact application?

Edit: The ability to link to my Palm TX would be nice, but is not necessary.

2. Jomoma macrumors regular

Jomoma

I don't know if it'll work for you, but I use iCal, apple's address book and missing sync to get my life organized with my palm TX. Missing Sync has a notes program that syncs with the notepad in the palm, so you can keep text there, and the address book sync and ical sync is perfect.

3. dsnort macrumors 68000

dsnort

I use Salesmartz. The UI is a somewhat crude in appearance, but the functionality is better than any other CRM I have tried, including the big ones that are PC only, (ACT!, Goldmine, etc). The pro version has a quote module including order confirmation and invoicing. Link below.

http://www.salesmartz.com/

EDIT: It will sync with Palm Desktop for Mac, but it isn't a perfect matchup. I don't know if the fault lies with SaleSmartz or that abomination that Palm passes off as a desktop for Mac.

4. sigamy macrumors 65816

If you business grows you may want to consider having an actual database to store all your customers, products, orders, etc.

Check out NeoOffice or FileMaker.