Program to automatically import iTunes Artwork?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by AlmightyG5, Apr 12, 2006.

1. AlmightyG5 macrumors 6502

Jul 7, 2005
    I need a program that gets album artwork off the net and puts it into each song in my iTunes. I used to have one that did it but it's gone now and i don't remember what it is called.

2. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

Staff Member

Jan 20, 2005
  3. Electro Funk macrumors 65816

Electro Funk

Dec 8, 2005
    The Opium Garden
    I really like this one!
  4. AlmightyG5 thread starter macrumors 6502

Jul 7, 2005
    thanks but i'm trying to find an app that scans and imports the artwork automatically. I don't want to go through all my songs and pick the artwork. The closest app i saw was Export Artwork...but it's a trial and only does 50 songs a time and it hardly gets any artwork....anybody else?

I'm looking for something like Corripio...but the app is just tooo slow...
  5. xyian macrumors 6502

May 24, 2004
    Sounds like you need to start taking some programming classes. Those are some scripts you need is what it sounds like more than anything.
  6. quigleybc macrumors 68030

Jun 17, 2005
    Beautiful Vancouver British Columbia, Canada
    As already posted above

clutter, clutter, and more clutter.

it's my favorite freeware
  7. UselessObserver macrumors newbie

Jul 17, 2007

try fethchart, just highlight what you want artwork for and let the app run...
    ( ive got 13180 tracks, so i just search individual letters and then highlight chunks at a time)
    it will crash if you have tracks with odd characters, or if you highlight too many tracks....
    one more tip- dont touch Anything while its working...

ive tried everything else there is for artwork importing and fetchart's the only reliable thing at the moment...

although utilitunes is good for lyrics and alternative cover options...

find utilitunes 2