Hi Folks, So there's the rebate offer that expires at month's end.. looks like it'd net me $300 if I were to get a TiBook 867 & a 22" ACD. Of course, they'd need be on the same receipt, and the TiBook will likely be a gift purchased Sunday for opening wedneday (albeit without much suspense.) So, I'd like to wait a bit and buy the 22" ACD, but the concept of waiting involves saving up a little cash, and $300 is, well, a 'little' cash But with Macworld coming up, the other case for waiting is seeing if anything's about to happen with the display line. Either a price drop, new introductions, or both. I really like the 22".. I'd probably opt for it over a cheaper 19" unless the cost differential was remarkable. But the main question is - what are the prospects of getting something new in a couple weeks that'd have me kicking myself? Thanks.