Proven Loyalt!!

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by mach@8tr, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mach@8tr macrumors newbie

Hi guys, It's alright great to start a riff. Accept my apologies for the mac bashing. But my mac "ate my homework" last night so I had to bich a bit. OSX is still a piece of crap I'm waiting until 10.2 is released to the public before installing OS 9 should work til then LOL

You guys are loyal.

2. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Re: Proven Loyalt!!

mmm....were your other posts just a test for us??? hehehe
    I much prefer the 'tone' of this thread compaired to your others, with this you may have a chance of getting sensible remarks. :)

3. mach@8tr thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm poor and my computer is a senior citizen

I guess trying to develop a 500 page website on Miccy the mac wasn't a good idea. Her ekg only registered 350mhz aand her blood pressure is sitting at 128 Mb. Guess it's time to upgrade. Man was I frustrated when that thing start9ing going click..click...click..well u get the idea. Any how thanks to my knowledge of PC's I swapped out the drive and put it all on my HP, only temporarily though. Gotta save up to get Miccy fixed. Didn't mean to offend anyone I just wanted to know how other people felt.
    LOL go APPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:D

4. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

ARGH! :eek: I've just ckecked your profile and we are the same age...scary! :eek:

5. mach@8tr thread starter macrumors newbie

Just a youngin'

Hey verbose, I just turned 19. That's a nice site ur working on but the fr4ames have got to go. My PC doesn't fidplay it very well. LOL But then again does that matter. How long have you been developing ur site?

6. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Re: I'm poor and my computer is a senior citizen

You go about making friends a VERY funny way, are you nutz?
    All you suceded to do was get everyone very p*ssed off with you, what was the point?

7. mach@8tr thread starter macrumors newbie

Reaction display tru emotion!!

Hi Verbose, I would like to think I was nutz. Well actually I just "Think Different" LOL When one creates a riff like I did before it shows the true colors and loyalty of the user. The defense they use is the most likely way of determining how they actually feel about the issue. I guess I am nuts, I don't care I am content living in my head. PS checkout theory7.com I am developing a site similar well actually it's more like heavy.com you'll all see in December when it is launched. Hurray all. Hug your Mac!! and don't forget they like A/C in the summer, keep ur mac happy and you'll be happy!!!!!

8. blackpeter macrumors 6502a

Re: Re: I'm poor and my computer is a senior citizen

I have a tough time getting pissed at this guy. He's just too silly. When I was 19, I was busy getting laid. This guy sounds frustrated, like someone who wacks it too much.

9. mach@8tr thread starter macrumors newbie

Bang! Right on the head!

I've been wacking too much buit that's besides the point. I havn't gone blind yet. I'm not silly I'm special or at elast my mom used to tell me that. Now she just comes aorund on christmas LOL. If I wasn't trying to get my site finished for the first q of 2003 I would be getting "laid". I will be sure to post the URL all over this site when it is finished so be on the lookout. Tfaz do u work at Apple I noticed that ur from Oakland that can't be far from Cupertino?

10. britboy macrumors 68030

britboy

mach@8tr

So you've provided tech support for apple, are a windows LAN admin, a freelance artist and a dj, and have just turned 19. Hmmmm, right. I smell a load of bs here.

11. blackpeter macrumors 6502a

Re: mach@8tr

A DJ? This guy is a professional DJ (D*ck-Jerker).

12. mach@8tr thread starter macrumors newbie

Ya I loike blowing smoke out my ass

I have administered a LAN in myhouse for about a year. I consider myself an admin because I had to set up linux box on the frontend to stop all the prying bastards. And yes I am a DJ. Anyone can use Promedia and Reason. I have also used Photoshop to create lots of wacked BG's and Quark to develop a few catalogs for clients. When one lives in the middle of nowhere from the age of 16 with the closest perosn being about 50 miles one usually finds an interest and follows it. Mine happens to be mastering every aspect of digital media creation.

13. mach@8tr thread starter macrumors newbie

AppleCare

Thank you for calling apple, my name is "Slim Shady" may I have your first name and phone number....are u calling about a previous case or agreement...oh I see that u have purchased the ACPP along with your new Quicksilver.... What is your issue.... You have fallen outside of the 90 day complimentary support preiod but I can sell u and apple support line payper incident agreemnet for 49 or if you are still within your first year of ownership u can purchase the ACPP it is only 149 for an iMac 249 for iBooks and G4's and 359 for the powerbooks.. Does this help your doubts

14. Grokgod macrumors 6502a

Grokgod

This guy has PC knowlege and is using a HP?
    Is that what he said?

Any decent computer guy knows that HP is a total Crapbox.

This pure silly baiting!
    You should try a littel harder because such small minded thoughts as
    Macs like AC are infantile, because in the real world that has computers, we all know that its Athalons that need multiple fans and a cold room with beef hanging in it!

It not only a matter of being loyal, its being smart.

I would rather be on a ship that is going somewhere pleasant then on a doomed raft.
    If you using a HP then its obvious why you dont have a MAC, because your broke!

It takes a certain amount of intellect to be able to produce and make money.
    We do, and we have Mac because we choose to, you obviously dont have that choice and are forced to use a HP!

What would you use if you had the ability to purchase what you wanted!

15. mach@8tr thread starter macrumors newbie

Prejudicial Criticism

You are partly right. I am broke but that is because I am 19 living on my own and helping my mother support my younger brother and sister because my father walked out on us. There u have it. The little riff about A/C was just a joke , it shouldn't have been taken literally. And yes your are also right I can't afford a new Mac. I was lucky enough to have my grandparents buy it for me the HP was an afterthough because of compatibility with certain apps. I foyu jav doubts as to my credibility then KISS MY ASS i could guive a rats ass.

16. mach@8tr thread starter macrumors newbie

PS. Ever heard of Mensa

As to my level of intelligence, I scored within the top 5 % in Canada at the age of 18. So suck it up buddy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.