Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cmaier

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 25, 2007
California
Anyone able to get this to work? I created/downloaded a new profile, but xcode organizer simply refuses to load it.

white89gt

macrumors regular
Jan 18, 2006
You aren't the only one. I'm having the same problem. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon.

**EDIT**
Will someone else who is having this problem check and see what build version of the iPhone OS their testing device is running? I've installed the new beta twice and my iPod Touch still says that it is running the older build. I'm re-downloading the files right now, but maybe the problem is with the OS files instead of Xcode or the provisioning files.

Sbrocket

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2007
/dev/null
Yeah, its the right version.

I'm here at WWDC and there are Engineers aplenty, but I doubt any of them are going to do anything while they're downing Heinekens (Welcome Reception is going on atm). It just doesn't work. :mad:

cmaier

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 25, 2007
California
Anyone out there get this to work? I tried deleting all the old provisions (from the phone, the portal, etc.), adding new apps, ditching the 10-digit prefix in xcode on the app identifier, and all sorts of other voodoo. Seems just broken.

admanimal

macrumors 68040
Apr 22, 2005
Same problem...the Dev portal was kind of messed up all day until recently tonight, but unfortunately the provisioning profiles still dont work.

Sbrocket

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2007
/dev/null
Guys, I'm sure most of the iPhone SDK team as well as some of the Developer Connection people are here in San Francisco for WWDC, so you're not going to get much response. I'll try and get a response out of them tomorrow at a Lab since everyone's already gone now, who knows if they know already.

admanimal

macrumors 68040
Apr 22, 2005
Guys, I'm sure most of the iPhone SDK team as well as some of the Developer Connection people are here in San Francisco for WWDC, so you're not going to get much response. I'll try and get a response out of them tomorrow at a Lab since everyone's already gone now, who knows if they know already.

Certainly more than a handful of people at WWDC have experienced this exact problem and reported it directly to Apple.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.