Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spaceballl

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 2, 2003
San Francisco, CA
Got my PS Vita last night. WOOOOOT!

I got the bundle, and it came with a 4GB memory card. I've come to the conclusion that I don't want to buy the physical media with my PS Vita. I'd rather just download games. Thus, I ordered a 32GB memory card, even though they are stupidly overpriced.

In any case, I'm starting to play games and stuff with my 4GB memory card. How do I migrate my saved games from the 4GB card to the 32GB card, when it arrives? I haven't seen anything about this online. Thanks!

e²Studios

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Got my PS Vita last night. WOOOOOT!

I got the bundle, and it came with a 4GB memory card. I've come to the conclusion that I don't want to buy the physical media with my PS Vita. I'd rather just download games. Thus, I ordered a 32GB memory card, even though they are stupidly overpriced.

In any case, I'm starting to play games and stuff with my 4GB memory card. How do I migrate my saved games from the 4GB card to the 32GB card, when it arrives? I haven't seen anything about this online. Thanks!

Back it up to your PS3, then restore it on to the 32GB once you get it. There is software on the PSVita you can install on your PC, that may allow you to do the same thing. It's just easier for me to plug in to my PS3.

I have a 32GB, I never bothered with the 4GB as its still in the packaging. I will continue to buy the physical copy if its cheaper though. No point in paying more just because its digital. I bought a 32GB since I would rather not have to worry about space.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.