PS3 Music Visualizer

Discussion in 'Games' started by Shacklebolt, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Shacklebolt macrumors 6502a

Shacklebolt

Games shmames; Blue-Ray shmoo-Ray - we all know that the heart of the PS3 is it's visualizer, and I have to tell you it's... funky. Maybe the novelty of the iTunes visualizer is so worn off that this feels very fresh, but still - I like it. Daft Punk's "Discovery" has never looked cooler (well, short of Interstella 5555).

Way neato.

2. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

lol.. somthing tells me shacklebots been on the shrooms ;) :D

seriously though, what's it like - a description ? snapshot ?

not too keen on the 360's, I think they are way too frantic altogether, I like my visualizers to be less in your face, especially in a subtle song, when they are going haywire - they just look so wrong.....

3. BoyBach macrumors 68040

BoyBach

Don't let Jeff Minter hear you say that or he'll set his llamas and mutant camels loose on you.

You wouldn't want that to happen now, would you?

:D

4. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

LOL... Llama Panic :D

5. Shacklebolt thread starter macrumors 6502a

Shacklebolt

That's the thing - the PS3's visualizer is, for the most part, subtle and diffuse. Decent to have in the background at a party, actually. Sometimes it's got the traditional flying-through-mountains stuff, other times it has the... raining-graphics. But yeah, not very in your face. I mean, iTunes visualizer is 5 years old. PS3's seems newer (I don't know if it's the same as on the PSP).

6. Shacklebolt thread starter macrumors 6502a

Shacklebolt