PS3, Rev., or 360?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by sam10685, Apr 16, 2006.

1. sam10685 macrumors 68000

sam10685

what r u most likely to get and why? (Sony Playstation 3, Nintendo Revolution or Microsoft Xbox 360)? me, i'm definitly getting a rev. and depending on the price, i might get a PS3. i wouldn't get a 360 if they paid ME to get one.

2. runninmac macrumors 65816

runninmac

I will probably end up getting all of them. I already have a 360 which is pretty good, but nothing mind blowing. (And if you want to put a hole in Microsoft you could just by a 360 considering they lose ~$100 with everyone sold [cant remember the exact number]) I will probably end up getting a PS3 after it drops to 299 because Ive had the PS and PS2 so why not 3? And just the Rev. seems innovative/awsome.

BTW: shouldn't this be in the gaming section? maybe?

3. MistaBungle macrumors 6502a

MistaBungle

Both the Rev and PS3.

Rev for the innovation and the PS3 for everything else. I also want it to become my media hub that will replace XBMC.

4. Electro Funk macrumors 65816

Electro Funk

i finally caved and bought a 360 yesterday... The only one around... out of stock everywhere! so i go the whole nine yards... buy the 360 pro pack with wireless networking adaptor and 2 games... spent a little over $600.00 :eek: :eek:

get home... open the box and the front plate is cracked and the door that covers the usb's is smashed in :( bummer... i returned the unit and all accessories for a full refund... (couldent exchange because there were no more units...) guess im just not supposed to have a 360... yet...