[PS3] White Knight Story

Discussion in 'Games' started by Haoshiro, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Haoshiro macrumors 68000

Haoshiro

2. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Looks nice (nice is too small a compliment, it's beautiful), but how does it move on the genre ?

3. Unorthodox macrumors 65816

Unorthodox

Look pretty neat.
    Seems similar to Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced.

Too bad the PS3 is so ****ing expensive. Or I would get this game.

4. sikkinixx macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

is it an action RPG? Kinda looks that way, kinda has an FFX feel with the map then into the level itself

5. Haoshiro thread starter macrumors 68000

Haoshiro

Well to me it's the fluidity of the gameplay and the way interaction appear to work.

Physical attacks actually getting visibly guarded against and seemingly causing no damage when guarded. The dual attack used to take advantage of this when the lead holds the enemy to allow the teammate to land an attack, etc.

Everything looks as if it's much more seamless and really putting you into the game. It's definitely more of an evolution, but it demonstrates (to me) many things that should (and/or will) become staples of the genre - people will expect this sort of immersion and level of quality from future RPG titles (and all games, really).

6. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

The game looks great but I hate rpgs so its not my cup of tea. I'm sure the PS3 will get the overflow of rpgs and everyone will be happy and spend 30 hours building up their character.

Bless

7. SpankyPenzaanz macrumors 6502a

SpankyPenzaanz

I saw the trailer and I started getting a headache from the flashy lights and while it looks great how will it play, how long will the game be, wiill it let me decide how the story should progress or will it force me down the same path over and over agian...I am not a big rpg person so it has to damn good before I waste countless hours.
    These are just some questions I have to ask
    But since i dont have $600 let alone $500 to spend on that who cares