1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

PS7 Upgrade to PS CS2

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by Rhobes, Nov 13, 2005.

1. macrumors 6502

Rhobes

I'm wondering what would be the best available tutorial to learn the new upgrades with PS CS2 from PS7.

I just completed the 8 disc Total Training Tutorial for PS7 & will upgrade to CS2, and only wish to learn the new features I'll be adding.I don't see that Total traing offers anything but a whole 20+ hour CS2 program very similiar to the one I just completed for PS7.:confused:

2. macrumors 68020

YS2003

I am not too familiar with older versions of Adobe programs. But, I have CS2 Standard and I was told there are many new features on this new program from Adobe. I completed One-on-One Training for CS2 (the one with the instruction CD) and Adobe's training book (this one also comes with the CD so that you can work on the excersise hands-on). They were very good to get me started as I have never used Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign before I completed those books. I recommend those books for any new user for CS2 to a hang of various new features and new interface.

3. macrumors 6502a

eclipse

Wow... 20 hours! I bought www.vtc.com 's latest for Photoshop CS2 which cost me $156 Australian with P&H but only has 10 hours!

I'm at the beginning! Help! I need those extra 10 hours.......

ahhhh forget it. I'll do my 10 hours and just ask the wife if I can't figure something out. Or I'll come back here. :eek: