psp....

Discussion in 'Games' started by knicksfan58, Mar 13, 2005.

1. knicksfan58 macrumors member

Do you think I have any chance of getting a psp in new york city on the 24th if i go right to bestbuy at 8 am, when the store opens? what would be the best store to go to to try and get one?

2. Vader macrumors 65816

Vader

3. knicksfan58 thread starter macrumors member

well they were offering preorders to reward zone members for a short amount of time but then these orders stopped

4. Vader macrumors 65816

Vader

If they already have the first shipment booked from pre-orders, then you can wait in line as early and as long as you want, bet you will probably be waiting a week or so until second shipment.

5. neoelectronaut macrumors 68020

neoelectronaut

OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL IS WITH ALL THE PSP THREADS??

I swear, I click on "Mac Gaming" and up pop about 8 threads on the PSP. Would it be too much to ask to keep this contrained to one or perhaps two threads?

6. eXan macrumors 601

eXan

What is PSP everyone here keeps talking about? :confused:

7. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

The PSP is a handheld video game system from Sony that has equivilant graphics to the PS2 (though requires you to buy the PS2 ports in PSP format) and costs $250.

It's competing with the Nintendo DS, which has two screens (one of which is a touch screen) and better-than-N64 graphics, for $150. And over twice the battery life.

Technically, they're not competing systems because the price range is just so far apart, but until the GBA2 comes out they're against each other.

8. risc macrumors 68030

risc

9. eXan macrumors 601

eXan