PSP's in stock anywhere (UK)!!!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by gangst, Nov 14, 2005.

1. gangst macrumors 6502a

I'm amazed at how sold out the PSP is, yet I don't see everybody using them. Where have they gone?
    I'm looking on the internet for a PSP for my friend, who desperately wants one for Christmas and everywhere there is no stock or the delivery is 4-6 weeks! This is not useful at all. Does anybody no where to find PSP's on a UK based website with shipping within 1-2 weeks.

Thanks a lot

2. Lord Blackadder macrumors G5

Lord Blackadder

Wow, I thought Sony had gotten past their PSP supply problems in the UK by now. I guess not.

3. gangst thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah me to, I bought mine ages back from Japan, but I really need to find one quick! I'd be really greatful for links to sites which have them.

4. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    Well, if delivery is 4-6 weeks, technically, there's still enough time to get one before Christmas - and at least your name is down for one, rather than being at the back of the queue in mid-December.

I'd suggest ordering one from one of the 4-6 week places and keep looking. If you find one before that, you can cancel.

5. freeny macrumors 68020

freeny

Personally I would be too afraid to play mine out in public for fear of it getting jacked. weve already had one kid killed for his ipod here in the usa.