Purchase history from Apple Store

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Warbrain, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

I've got a bit of a problem on my hands. I have an Apple iPod warranty from 2004 that I want to use on an iPod that was purchased in December of 2004 and I need some proof that I bought the iPod warranty before the iPod's default warranty expired. I bought the new warranty from the Genuis Bar when I had to have them replace my old 3G iPod, and it was on the Applecare sheet stating that I had purchased the warranty for this purpose.

Is there any way for me to get this paperwork again from Apple. I know that they do enter it into the computer somehow and might possibly save it somewhere, but has it been too long for me to ask for a duplicate copy of what I had done with Applecare?

2. mjstew33 macrumors 601

mjstew33

3. Warbrain thread starter macrumors 603

Warbrain

That's what I was going to do anyway. I wanted to see if anyone else ever needed to do this.

4. Warbrain thread starter macrumors 603

Warbrain

Just in case someone else ever needs to know this...

I called my Apple store just a few minutes ago and they said that they would look up the invoice from when I purchased the extended iPod warranty. So at least they're trying right now, but I haven't gotten a call back with a response about whether or not they can find it.