Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macboy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 18, 2001
Hey Guys!
I'm going to purchase a G5 but I've been hearing a lot about new Pro Keyboards/Mice and new displays coming at Apple Paris...

My question is... if I purchase the G5 now and it won't ship until after Paris do you think Apple would ship the new mouse & keyboard with it or would I have to purchase it extra?

Also should I wait with purchasing a display?

Thanks!

mactastic

macrumors 68040
Apr 24, 2003
Colly-fornia
The bluetooth mouse and keyboard are not likely to be standard equipment. It would add too much to the cost of the system, and many people don't need/don't care about a wireless solution. If you are interested in these items, wait till after Paris, and add them as a BTO option. I'm sure it will add like $50 - $100 to the overall cost.

macboy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 18, 2001
Hmmm... maybe I'll wait until Expo to be on the safe side before ordering...

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
My black Pro Mouse died yesterday, I and just know that new Pro Keyboards are coming now because of this failure, it's called Karma and it ruins my life... :eek: :p :p

So I've had to order one of those nasty white Pro Mouse things.... :eek: :rolleyes:

Oh well, as soon as the new puppies are here, I'll drop the £££ and buy one, then I'll keep the white one safely locked up for a rainy day... ;) :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.