purchased items tab in app store crashes

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by daniel078, Sep 21, 2012.

1. macrumors newbie

so i installed over OTA yesterday then noticed today my purchased items sectino under update just loads and loads for 20 seconds then the screen goes black for a quick second then app store crashes.. i have no way to tell what i have previously purchased unless i go into itunes now.

i hard reset 3 times and nothing . so now i actually erased settings and reboot to factory settings then restored from my last backup from right after i put in ios6 and the purchased tab still not working.

i dont see specific topics about this and i already reboot from factory default so there is nothing else i can do.. is this a app store server issue? its a major pain not having this tab working and not being able to use it to see the list of all the games ive bought and ability to download easily again

please help

i am on a 4s

2. macrumors newbie

When I click > Updates > Purchased, it does the same as yours. Crash - Black Screen - Won't open quickly after crash.
    A person mentioned in his post that when he was talking to apple tech, "Purchased" opened while he was on the phone. Same thing happened to me and I was on home phone, following instructions using iPhone on wifi.
    Just a fluke, but strange.
    No updates for our problem so far.

3. macrumors newbie

I have the same issue on iPhone 4 with iOS 6

4. macrumors regular

Same issue on an iPad Mini.

5. macrumors 65816

Same here. I think it's a iOS 6 problem. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

6. macrumors member

Same on iPod 5g

7. macrumors 68000

not crashing for me on iPhone 5 and iPad 4 :confused:

8. macrumors newbie

You might be running low on ram or your processor speed might be low. You might need to upgrade your driver as well.

9. macrumors newbie

Having same problem with my iPhone 5, running iOS 6.0 previously and 6.0.1 now. Problem doesn't go away with update.

On another 4S, Purchased section was working perfectly in iOS 5 but broke as soon as it was upgraded to 6.0.1, different iTunes user account.

10. macrumors P6

More than likely it's just another issue (and there are at least a few) with the new app store design that is being used in iOS 6.

11. macrumors regular

LOL! Oh really?

What driver should I download for my iPad Mini? :p

12. macrumors regular

Same here on ios6 vanilla 4s. Really annoying. Can't scroll through my purchased apps. Wtf apple. 6.01 should have fixed this mess.

13. macrumors 6502a

SamGabbay

lol