I have questions about purchasing a Mac from myself and an aquaintance of mine. First the aquaintance. He works for the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center and Apple has a special upgrade program with them until June 15 during which he can purchase a the following system for this price. PowerMac G4 Dual 1GHz with 22" Flat Cinema Display Dual 1GHz G4 Processors 256K L2 cache & 2MB L3 cache 512MB SDRAM memory on 133MHz System Bus 80GB Ultra ATA drive SuperDrive (CD/DVD/CD-RW/DVD-R) 4x AGP NVIDIA GeForce4 MX Graphics with 64MB DDR 2 FireWire Ports and 2 USB Ports 10/100/1000 Ethernet 56K internal modem Pro Keyboard and Pro Mouse 22" Apple Cinema Display (flat screen) 1600x1024 resolution AppleCare Three Year Warranty Special Program Price $3798.00 Should he buy now, or get an upgraded one at the normal education price after MWNY? As for me, I want a Powerbook, and have to get one before the end of August. Should I go ahead and buy now, with the hope that there will not be any further improvements for awhile or wait until the last possible moment to purchase?