putting handy light on iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pschutz, Jul 20, 2010.

1. macrumors newbie

I was fortunate enough to download handy light to my mac before it was pulled. However, i don't sync my iphone with the computer i bought it on. Is there any way for me to put in on my iphone without erasing all my content?

2. macrumors 6502

PorterRocks

Why didn't you just buy the app on your phone? I'm not sure how you would go about getting it on the other computer since the app is no longer available.

3. macrumors 6502a

ref26

Just send the file for the app to yourself on the other computer.

4. macrumors regular

ddoolin

You should e-mail it to me while you're at it. :)

5. macrumors regular

Save the file to the computer you normally sync with and in iTunes "File > Add to Library" assuming the computer is authorized.

6. macrumors 65816

Minimoose 360

posting via Handy Light...

No idea LOL I bought it on my computer and then when I went to sync I had forgotten that I hadn't upgraded to 4.0.1 and I was scared that by the time I finished the download it wouldn't work.

But it did, so screw AT&T and Apple :cool:

7. macrumors newbie

Hey i know this is a little old, but i was hoping you would be able to send me a copy of the handy light app if it still works, i just got the new iphone and want to tether it

8. macrumors 6502a

ref26

Just sending the file won't work unless your computer is authorized for that person's iTunes account.

9. macrumors 6502a

iMacDragon

from the way it was described it was bought on the same itunes account, so this won't be a problem

10. macrumors 65816

SAD*FACED*CLOWN

he's refering to emailing it to other non authorized users...OP just get it over with and sync with the computer it's saved on then "transfer purchases" from your iPhone to the computer you want to sync on...yes it's a pain in the arse to have to delete everything on your phone to get one app but I know of no other way

11. macrumors 6502a

iMacDragon

yes there is, copy the .ipa to the computer it normally syncs with, drag it into itunes, and then sync it.

12. macrumors 68000

iphone1105

LOL, I find posts like these so, well, pathetic, just figure out how to tether, dont beg for something else someone paid for!