Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AndresCalil

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 21, 2012
Hi,

My name is Andres Calil, and I've been representing MePixa!, a Brazilian company who is entering into the gaming market.

I've been proudly announce the Slide Road launch now for iPad too.

SLIDE ROAD

slideroad_illustration_01.png

Spray is a cat who only wants to eat his olives in peace, but an evil frog stole them from him!
Get in your car and chase the olive trail left by that shameless thief!

Slide Road is a new and innovative puzzle game where the player control the scenario while the main character just passes through it. The goal is to move the pieces of the maze in a way that the cat can reach the exit... And if the player is good enough, to pick up the olives on the way there!

The levels also have small coins that the player can grab with his fingers, making the challenge more difficult. Coins, Olvies, Pepper, Time and Moves increase the Score, and the score defines how many stars a player got on the level.

FEATURES

The game features two initial worlds, each one with 45 levels, and we expected to add two new worlds until the Midsummer, and other after that. There are also several comics that appear as the player goes through the worlds.

Also you can get some Mini-Games just for fun. The initial version will come with Kiki Slicer, where Kiki should cut the olives and peppers with her claws without hitting bombs.

The game has Retina Display Graphics, including the resolution of the iPad 3.

Video (YouTube)
http://youtu.be/ZROeEkr9xyc

Screenshots
SlideRoad-ScreenM-01.jpg

SlideRoad-ScreenM-03.jpg

SlideRoad-ScreenM-07.jpg

SlideRoad-ScreenM-11.jpg

SlideRoad-ScreenM-06.jpg

SlideRoad-ScreenM-13.jpg

SlideRoad-ScreenM-15.jpg

SlideRoad-ScreenM-16.jpg

Slide Road Official Page

Link to Apple Store (just $0.99!!!)

Thank you all for your attention and Thanks to the MacRumors Forum for this space to developers.

AndresCalil

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 21, 2012
I'm Glad to say that Slide Road is in the top 25 Kid's Games on the Brazilian, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese and U.S. iPad App Stores!
Thank you very much! :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.