Ok, here is my question for all of you electricty buffs out there. I have a Macbook Pro. I teach English in China. When my mac is plugged into anything that is connected to power, my laptop shocks me. Whenever I touch the edges of the laptop with my wrists while typing, I get a good shock. When I lightly brush the laptop with my fingertips, it is vibrating. This also happened with my 17" Powerbook 2 year ago and with my friends 15" Powerbook 2 years ago. My question is, should I be worred. I have an OWC Mercury Elite Raid Hard drive as well and it also vibrates, but not as much as the laptop. Any thoughts? thanks.