Question About A Foreign Forum

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MACDRIVE, May 23, 2006.

1. MACDRIVE macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

Is anyone a member of (mac-forums.com)? I am able to log in, but not post. It's not what you think though, because I am not banned, I have never made a single post on their forum, which is my point - I can't. For some reason the confirmation email never got sent to them, although I did send it.

Does anyone know of an alternate way of contacting them? Or perhaps, the forum is not worth the time and effort? :confused:

2. yellow Moderator emeritus

yellow

Send an email to an admin? It should be easy to find their lists. Or to webmaster.

3. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Phew, what a relief. When you said "foreign forum", I thought you were going to tell us you also post at DellRumors. :p

*puts the knife away*

Anyway, you're either going to have to contact an admin there to have him sort this out himself, or re-register using a different email addy.

4. MACDRIVE thread starter macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

I would send an email to their administrator, if only I could find the administrator's address. Their homepage does not list any outside access addresses. Of course a phone number would be nice. :rolleyes:

5. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

See Forum Rule #5 on this page. There's an address on there that might be of use.

6. MACDRIVE thread starter macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

WildCowboy,

Thanks VERY much. :) I just now sent them an email with the address you provided. ;)