question about arranging blog entries in iWeb

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by prostuff1, Jan 30, 2006.

1. prostuff1 macrumors 65816

Jul 29, 2005
    Don't step into the kawoosh...
    Well i went out and got the iLife 06 update so that i could mess around with the new features. Did not really need the new stuff but wanted it none the less.

Anyway, I just got done entering all my information about my trip to Japan and i just relized that the are backwards in order. Meaning my first day in Japan is at the end of the list, which is not the way i want it to be. I understand how a blog is suposed to work with each new entry going to the top most but i kinda want it to work in the opposite way. I would really like to not re-enter everything again but I could if i have to. I want it to be in the order that i experienced thing not backwards.

Is there an easy way to do this or a way that would be easier then putting all the info back into iWeb.

Thanks for any help
  2. varmit macrumors 68000

Aug 5, 2003
    Hmmm, I'm not sure what happens if you open iWeb and rearrange the stuff there and edit it, the republish it. That might do it. Again, I dont use iWeb. Otherwise, you will need to open the html files and change around the code for the pages.