Question about MoH: Spearhead on new 13" Macbook Pro

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Farley48, Jun 15, 2010.

1. macrumors newbie

hey, yea i know this is a really old game but its one of my all time favorites. I just finally get my laptop for college and when i installed this game everything seemed fine, but when attempting to play the game it shows no video. it shows the first developer (Aspyre) video and then it goes black. i can hear EA games and the game's main screen but no video. i can even get lucky and click things. Anybody know why it doesnt work? i know its not universal binary but.. is there a way to make it work?

2. macrumors Core

miles01110

Check the developer website for updates. Maybe you need a patch or something.

3. macrumors 6502a

Contact Aspyr tech support. I did so once recently regarding Call of Duty 4 and they were pretty good in walking me through a problem.

4. thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks guys ill check it out :apple:

5. thread starter macrumors newbie

alright so iv done some research.. and i didnt come up with.. well.. anything. Aspyr is no help what so ever with absolutely no tech support for the game, and i dont know how to update the graphics card drivers on my mac. its not that big of a deal, its a really old game, i just figured it would work