Question about noterize

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by NavySEAL6, Aug 26, 2010.

1. macrumors 6502

Dec 13, 2006
    Just downloaded noterize yesterday and it looks pretty solid, I'm considering using it to take notes for college this year. My only concern is backup. Is there a reasonable backup solution?
  2. macrumors 6502a

Jun 15, 2010
    Good question - I always assumed that there were backuos made every time I synced.
  3. thread starter macrumors 6502

Dec 13, 2006
    Maybe theree is? I'm not sure I just wanted to make sure. It's unrealistic to put my whole college life onto this thing without a reliable backup plan.
  4. macrumors newbie

Mar 12, 2011
    Hi All,

I have been taking notes for university for a while with Noterize. Recently I ran into a problem with updating/restoring. I thought that iTunes would backup my notes much like it does with all other apps data. However it doesn't. After I restored all my notes were gone!! Good thing I have been exporting them on a regular biases. It was frustrating however because I had to import all the note back individually (this turned out to be a lot of notes) Just be careful when updating.....

In the iTunes app data folder there is a couple files there. (Usually quite large) I'm going to be updating to 4.3 today so I am going to take a copy of that file before updating. I hope that I won’t lose anything. I'll post here about what I find out.