Question about Student ADC Site ... I purchased the $99 for student

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by SandersHokie, Nov 13, 2006.

1. SandersHokie macrumors 6502

however, I cannot figure out how to purchase a Macbook Pro C2D using the ADC Student site.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

2. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

Once you are verified through Apple and have your ADC membership show up on your Assets page in your developer account, you can access the hardware store by through the link on this page:

http://developer.apple.com/membership/usa.html

Note the lowercase "m" in "membership." Navigating through Apple's developer site leads you to a page (with a capital "M") that won't let you into the store. More info here...I e-mailed Apple about this on Thursday and received an acknowledgment that it was being forwarded to the proper folks, but they still haven't fixed the site.

3. SandersHokie thread starter macrumors 6502

thanks. I already purchased the $99.00 one. I'm going to fax my student ID and schedule to them tomorrow morning. How long does it usually take for them to approve it?

thanks for the help!

4. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

They say within one business day. Many people find that it goes through within a couple of hours.

5. daveIT macrumors member

Ahhh! There's the fix...that was driving me nuts. I'm still wondering why I could get in from work and not home though. I guess it doesn't matter now because I got my new Mac Pro.