Question about the Buddy List

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by Blue Velvet, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

Jul 4, 2004
    Why does it highlight people in reverse alphabetical order? I've just noticed this after being here for over 2 years... :rolleyes: :D
  2. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

Aug 1, 2004
    The City of Culture, Englandshire
    Looking at mine, it has all the online folk in reverse order and the offline folk in, erm, non-reverse order. I can't say it's something I've ever noticed before, though.
  3. dcv macrumors G3

May 24, 2005
    I never noticed that before. Thanks, that's gonna bug me now!

Edit: actually once they're online they're in alphabetical order, it's just as people come online the names get reversed... that's what you meant, right? :confused:
  4. iGav macrumors G3

Mar 9, 2002
    What's the Buddy List? and why don't I have one?
  5. mpw Guest

Jun 18, 2004
    Mine shows online buddies in alphabetical order AND off line buddies in alphabetical order below.
  6. dcv macrumors G3

May 24, 2005
    I think it's as people come online and they're highlighted in red that the order is wrong... or maybe it just shows the most recent person online at the top of the list or something :confused:
  7. Lau Guest

You do! Go to quick links at the top and it's the third option. Then add me. :D

(Oh, and it doesn't do much, but does mean you can see who's online, PM people more easily and if you use Forum Spy, the wonderful statements of your dear buddies are highlighted.)