question about WWDC announcements

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by MrPickles, Aug 8, 2006.

  1. MrPickles macrumors newbie

    Aug 8, 2006
    I'm planning to buy an iMac but was waiting to see if there'd be any updates/price changes announced at the WWDC. Now that the keynote is done, should I go ahead and buy, or is there still a chance something could change?
  2. yellow Moderator emeritus


    Oct 21, 2003
    Portland, OR
    There's always the chance something could change.. typically I feel like Murphy's Law is in full effect, and if you buy today, tomorrow will be an update.

    Of course, we were all told that this week would being "more things", but no one can be sure what that means. I suspect that the hardware lines won't be updated for a few months (towards xMas time). But I'm basing that on nothing but a hunch.
  3. slackersonly macrumors 6502a


    Apr 13, 2006
    I bought my iMac back (nick nack patty whack that all rhymes..:p ), in May of this year while reading rumors of the June 20th Intel chip releases and how they would be in an iMac in 2.2 seconds. Glad I didnt wait.

    The site is named MacRUMORS after all.

    'When will then be now. Soooon."

Share This Page