Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

swedishchef

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 27, 2005
I'm in the process of getting things together to order a bunch of stuff and one of the things I'm looking for is some type of editing keyboard to use with FCP5. I've looked at the Bella keyboards but they're really expensive ($200 or so). I also found a key set to replace the keys on an Apple keyboard but they're about 40-50 bucks. Then I found EditorsKeys they're $15 for a set and I can just stick them on an Apple keyboard. Has anyone heard of these or used them? Or does anyone have suggestions for a different solution?

Thanks.

revenuee

macrumors 68020
Sep 13, 2003
swedishchef said:
I'm in the process of getting things together to order a bunch of stuff and one of the things I'm looking for is some type of editing keyboard to use with FCP5. I've looked at the Bella keyboards but they're really expensive ($200 or so). I also found a key set to replace the keys on an Apple keyboard but they're about 40-50 bucks. Then I found EditorsKeys they're $15 for a set and I can just stick them on an Apple keyboard. Has anyone heard of these or used them? Or does anyone have suggestions for a different solution?

Thanks.

if you are fine with the shape and ergonomics of the apple keyboard, just get the key set, the buttons are the same, just simplifies remembering what letters do what

TheMonarch

macrumors 65816
May 6, 2005
Bay Area
I would just get a little more practice with FCP, and set those 15 bucks towards the next apple goodie :cool: . Plus, those look a little ugly. But if you really think you need them, I say go for it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.