Question For Final Cut Pro 5 Users

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by swedishchef, Oct 6, 2005.

1. swedishchef macrumors newbie

Sep 27, 2005
    I'm in the process of getting things together to order a bunch of stuff and one of the things I'm looking for is some type of editing keyboard to use with FCP5. I've looked at the Bella keyboards but they're really expensive ($200 or so). I also found a key set to replace the keys on an Apple keyboard but they're about 40-50 bucks. Then I found EditorsKeys they're $15 for a set and I can just stick them on an Apple keyboard. Has anyone heard of these or used them? Or does anyone have suggestions for a different solution?

2. revenuee macrumors 68020

Sep 13, 2003
    A place where i am supreme emporer
    if you are fine with the shape and ergonomics of the apple keyboard, just get the key set, the buttons are the same, just simplifies remembering what letters do what
  3. TheMonarch macrumors 65816

May 6, 2005
    Bay Area
    I would just get a little more practice with FCP, and set those 15 bucks towards the next apple goodie :cool: . Plus, those look a little ugly. But if you really think you need them, I say go for it.
  4. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

May 8, 2004
    I Live Where I Live
    I use one of these and love it.

but it may not be worth the price to you.... i'd say learn it then go all out on stuff like this :p
  5. markb06 macrumors newbie

Apr 4, 2008
    Yes i'd go for the Editors Keys, i was so impressed they are my signature!