Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lg251

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 3, 2009
Canada
I started a "coach" program with the application on iOS and have reached week number 10. The problem is I will be leaving for a week on vacation, and unfortunately I won't be able to run. I would like to "pause" the coach program for one week. Anyone knows how to do that? Can't seem to find anything.

The Economist

Suspended
Apr 4, 2011
Mexico
I don't think you can pause it, have you tried searching in the Nike Running support page?

When you miss your sessions you can complete the missed ones later and tick them as completed, but then you have to catch up with your coach because the program keeps on going.

Graz9

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2014
I started a "coach" program with the application on iOS and have reached week number 10. The problem is I will be leaving for a week on vacation, and unfortunately I won't be able to run. I would like to "pause" the coach program for one week. Anyone knows how to do that? Can't seem to find anything.

If you drop out of the programme, then restart a new one and change the end date, it will recalculate the run to start at whichever week you want it too.

Reactions: lg251
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.