Question On How To Create Hyperlink Images --

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Afro1989, May 12, 2006.

1. Afro1989 macrumors 6502a

Hey again ladies and gents. I was wondering how to create an image such as this one that links to another URL, image, etc. I think it looks pretty nice and was wondering if there is some type of tutorial out there or if one of you people would be kind enough to type up a quick one for me! Thanks!

By the way, this is Psychopulse's:

[​IMG]

Thanks again. ~Afro~

2. 20rogersc macrumors 65816

20rogersc

He's used URL tags and put what page he's want to send you to, and then where the text to be shown is, he's used IMG tags.

As for generating the image himself, he's used an app called Snap Shooter, which will be self explanatory when you download and use it.

Hope this helps.

::20ROGERSC::

3. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

I'm missing what you're asking, because, the way I interpret it, you have the answer in your own post. I think you're asking how to click on a picture and go to another link, and your post has that code, so I'm confused. The general syntax is:
    Code:
    [plain][url=http://your.own.url/here][img]http://link.to/image[/img][/url][/plain]
    What am I missing?

4. khisayruou macrumors 6502a

khisayruou

The way I read it is that he/she wants to know how to make those images everyone makes to link their screenshots to, which is what snap shooter does.

5. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

Gotcha. Sorry for being so dense. :eek: And thanks to 20rogersc for the Snap Shooter link.

6. Afro1989 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Sorry for being so vague. I meant to ask how to create that actual image with the desktop background and everything. Sorry. :)

7. Afro1989 thread starter macrumors 6502a

When I try to download Snapshooter, I get an error. Is there any way else to download the program? :confused:

8. Afro1989 thread starter macrumors 6502a

9. chrisville macrumors newbie

how to link an image to the print menu

Hi Guys.!

I need to link a regular picture (in excel) to the printer menu, as to make it easier (and nicer) for the user to just print the document he is working on, by clicking on the picture., but i do not know how to.

please help.

Regards