Quick! Need help!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by jer446, May 10, 2005.

  1. jer446 macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2004
    #1
    I am going away this summer for 6 weeks.. I am leaving on june 28. I want an iMac, but they say it will take 8-10 days to get here. Should i buy it now? They wont update it, and i have a 100 dollar edu coupon ontop of the normal discount.. im guessing i should buy now right? Im going to get the stock 20 inch.. by the way, the apple rep they def wont be updating the powerbooks this summer, and would not tell me if they were updating the formfactor of the ibooks.
     
  2. JzzTrump22 macrumors 65816

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2004
    Location:
    New York
    #2
    You still have the rest of May and most of June to decide. I would say wait till atleast the end of May, there really isn't a rush.
     

Share This Page