Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kakkoiimac

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 29, 2006
Paradise
http://www.keynotethemepark.com/content/pages/t3.html

I was just wondering if themes like the ones you can buy at this link are just made using tools in keynote or some third party app...like if I spent the time trying to mimic one of these themes could i do it just using keynote?

I was just wondering because I was messing around trying to make my own themes, and of course nothing i could make came out so professional looking. But I think that just maybe my own lack of skill and artistic ability. Anyway, thanks for any answers:)

kakkoiimac

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 29, 2006
Paradise
well...looks like my topic is not very popular...or people just dont know...thats ok...not very important. But should someone see this and know, i would like a to know how to make cool looking keynote themes and not have to buy them.

CaptainHaddock

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2004
Nagoya, Japan
I was just wondering if themes like the ones you can buy at this link are just made using tools in keynote or some third party app...like if I spent the time trying to mimic one of these themes could i do it just using keynote?

I was just wondering because I was messing around trying to make my own themes, and of course nothing i could make came out so professional looking. But I think that just maybe my own lack of skill and artistic ability. Anyway, thanks for any answers:)

Yeah, I have a couple of half-finished themes I've made. All you need is Keynote; you design your slides and save them as Masters, and then save the whole thing as a template instead of as a presentation.

It is more work than it sounds like though — especially if you want it to be complete.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.