Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Calvinatir

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 8, 2003
LA
The FAQ says that this program was designed to work with IE under Windows OS. Has anyone tried using this software from Safari or Firefox? If you currently have the Online edition would you please try to logon with Safari or Firefox. I'm setting up a business and I'm trying to go with all 20" Intel iMacs, but first I need to see if I can get a MUE Quickbooks. Pro 2006 for Macs is only one user. Please Help if you can! Thank you!

-Calvin

harperb

macrumors newbie
Jun 7, 2004
Unfortunately, quickbooks online uses an ActiveX program, which requires IE on Windows, so you'd really need to run Virtual PC, or Q (http://www.kberg.ch/q/), and run IE inside that...

Best of luck,
Ben

dadayabe

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2008
Quicbooks online through parallels

I've been using quickbooks online through parallels for a long time already, and I would like to discuss some issues with other users. Please reply to this post to get in touch.
Thank you

gfunkbabe

macrumors newbie
Jan 4, 2008
It works - check it out

I am a recent mac convert and I have been using quickbooks online on PC
I found a online company called northstaraccess.net and they host software like Internet Explorer.. nothing to install on your computer everything is web based and it runs smoothly
It cost about $120 per year but it is well worth it, they also have other windows based software on demand...
I hope this helps... I am very happy with it esp with the New Leopard- I have one space dedicated to my quickbooks
Life is good

ouroborus

macrumors newbie
Feb 1, 2008
ct, usa
I am a recent mac convert and I have been using quickbooks online on PC
I found a online company called northstaraccess.net and they host software like Internet Explorer.. nothing to install on your computer everything is web based and it runs smoothly
It cost about $120 per year but it is well worth it, they also have other windows based software on demand...
I hope this helps... I am very happy with it esp with the New Leopard- I have one space dedicated to my quickbooks
Life is good

has anyone tried this, or is this a shill?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.