Quit whining and grab a pie.......

Discussion in 'Community' started by mischief, Jun 18, 2002.

1. mischief macrumors 68030

mischief

There has been entirely too much bruised-ego and diaper-rash in posting this week so I'm setting up another Pie Tournament. For those of you who didn't take part in the last 4-day virtual pie fight but want a free pot-shot at somebody, here's your chance.

A long slow pan over Urban sprawl, dip[ping down to 10 feet off the street, concrete and building whip past the camera..... ahead looms a Stadium. The Stadium is awash in noise, crowds chanting, hornd and drums..... the drowned roar of Gladiatorial combat. The camera shoots through the main entrance ramp and up above the field as the last carnage is dragged, hosed and swept away.

Mischief steps out from the shadows.... full UN Brevity Bureau uniform in Black... Huge patent Leather shoes slapping in quickstep, round red nose bouncing in time. He adresses the crowd:

" Ladies, Gentlemen and distinguished Demi-Gods. Today we have the second Macrumors Pie Fight for your amusement." A general roar of applause. " We have seen rivalries, acts of stupidity and posturing to rival professional wrestling. This Afternoon we settle the scores and get on with our lives. As Nobody has really pissed ME off... I will not be the first toss as usual."

Mischief signals into the wings and Mimes roll out weapons racks covered in exotica and fresh baked pastries. Cans of spray-whip cream on racks ten feet long follow.

mach@8tr is wheeled out duct-taped to a hand-truck and a huge bullseye erected behind him.

2. britboy macrumors 68030

britboy

Could anyone else get away with posting this sort of thread? :p

*Filled with jealousy caused by a huge and wonderfully better-than-mine collection of gorgeous femmés, chucks (lol) a nice large lemon-flavoured meringue tart b2tm's way*

:D

3. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

hmm... if i understand this right...

*throws pies at alphatech and ambitiouslemon for being pissy*

:)

*throws pies at mach@8tr for that name*
    *throws MANY pies at inhale420 for giving stoners a bad name*

how did those Acme Anvils get in there?

;)
    pnw

4. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

eyelikeart comes out of the shadows...he's got the look of hunger in his eyes... :eek:

he's got mcrain with a rope tied to his hands...dragging along behind him...

together, mischief & eye both leave their targets together in the middle of the room...nowhere to run or hide...

mischief hands eye a can...chocolate whipped cream...icy cold...

and with a can of extra fluffy in his own hand, mischief gives the signal to eye...

simultaneously, the two let out barbaric cries of war as they shake the cans for all their worth...

mcrain & mach@8tr let out faint cries of fear as they are doused with whipped cream from head to toe...

5. big macrumors 65816

big

big draws a big *ACME* pie company building and dumps it on the lot of you.

6. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

You know, I don't mind getting pied, but please don't lump me in with macsterbator or whatever his name is.

This, by the way, is hilarious. I'm getting pied because I have the audacity to tell someone that Arn has a rule against discussing warez and pirating on his website. I didn't tell him not to do it, just that he should censor himself a little better in accordance with the community policies.

As for getting pied, bring it on. Nothing you guys can say or do could possibly touch what I get on a daily basis from taxpayers.

7. mischief thread starter macrumors 68030

mischief

lighten up mcrain.

Mischief's face contorts into a feral grin as he theatrically removes a feather from the folds of his costume.

" If you insist on being so serious..... I'll have to be more agressive."

The stage-mimes peel off mcrain's shoes and lash him to a frame. One runs off SR and returns with a nitrous tank and oxy mask. Mcrain mumbles some other surley thing before giggles set in as the gas begins it's work.

Mischief giggles insanely and begins madly tickling mcrain's feet.

8. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

i'm on your side here, you were following the rules as they are stated... but seriously, give it a freaking rest. be the bigger man, whatever. if you don't want other people taking your comments so personally, don't take getting pied so personally. i'd love to get pied, it means someone out there is paying attention to little ol' me ;)

pnw

9. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

that's it...u getting a nice, fat coconut cream!!!

eye lunges for the pie table...grabs the tallest cream-standing pie he can get his hands on...

without hesitation...hurls it at paul....

SMACKOW!!! :eek:

10. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

*tear of joy*
    you love me! you really love me!!

i'm not really into crossdressers, but hey...

;)
    pnw

11. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

hmm...:rolleyes:

for that...u deserve a shot of mischief's seltzer bottle...he he he :D

12. britboy macrumors 68030

britboy

13. mischief thread starter macrumors 68030

mischief

Mischief retires to his box seat......

"What Haaaaave I started?"

" Strike up dat houkah!":D ;) :cool: :p

14. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

*covered in pies and seltzer, paul gives britboy and eyelikeart a BIG hug :) *

how about some banana creme? that's always been my favourite...

hehe :)
    pnw

15. amnesiac1984 macrumors 6502a

amnesiac doesn't piss about with these sweet, cream filled panzy pastries.

Bring on the Beef.

A silence falls over the croud as you large dark figure looms out of the tunnel.
    you can feel the air vibrate with fear like a washing machine, but somehow not so noisy. in the distance a baby is crying only to be drowned out by a sudden all mighty roar.

amid women's screams you can hear brave men shouting "run for our lives, he's got steak and kidney"

not only has amneiac brought steak and kidney, but quicker than you can say copyright theft a huge dark round object flies out of his hand,

Mcrain has just enough time to say "BEEF AND BEER PIE" in utter shock before being knocked out could, his last feeling being the taste of warm english pub food!

as the others look at each other thinking, who's next? in a sick tiwst of events, amnesiac proceeds to roll out a checkered cloth on the floor, sit down, poor out a glass of beer and quietly and delicately nibble at his pies,

"anyone wanna join me, i hate seeing ood food go to waste"

16. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

(attempting to step over the remnants of beef in puddles of beer)

eyelikeart stands back and is proud of what he's witnessing...newbies getting in on the action...

truly a site to behold :D

17. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

18. teabgs macrumors 68030

teabgs

All you'se biatchs gettin pied...nooch

EXT. STADIUM HIGH NOON

A deep low RUMBLING is heard in the distance. It gets louder and faster, building up speed and rapidly approaching the stadium's northern walls.

Meanwhile a helicoptor is seen off in the distance rapidly making its way to the southern wall of the stadium.

As the rumbling turns into a deep rolling bass the crowd and pie-gladiators pause and looks to the walls. With a crash and explosion a hole is blown into the side of Wall just big enough for an 18 wheeler to fit through.

As the debris stops falling and the smoke begins to clear a rig is just making its way through the hole at 90mph. It makes its way into the stadium whereupon the driver slams on the brake causing the rig to fish-tail spilling bodies all over the field to add to whomever already is in the stadium.

Among those brought into the stadium are Dukestreet the Old, AmibitiousLemon the Whinny Crybaby, Jellshotsrule the Drunken Hick Baffoon, Rower_CPU the Nerd, Britboy the Crooked Tooth, AlphaTech the Merciless, Krossfyter the Freak, Beej the Kangaroo "Lover", Mymemory the Revolutionary, just to name a few.

The crowd stares in disbelief as the hole in the Wall is well under repair and blocked by a mass of pie wielding clowns. With no escape the Pie slinging MUST go on...

The helicoptor has reached the stadium and is hovering over head. Over a megaphone a voice is heard. The voice, of TEABGS.

"Those of you who have already participated, prepare yourself. Those of you whom I had captured and brought here today, fear for you lives. None shall be left behind, but all shall perish by my hand. Brace yourself for the pie slinging that will ensue. I am your god now, nobody can save you but yourself. Give in to me and it will be quick. Resist, and ye shall feel the wrath."

muaahahahahaha!

With that Teabgs leaps from the helicopter armed with cans of whipped cream and an arsenal of personal sized cherry pies. As he falls to the ground the assault begins...

*splat*

*splat*

*splat*

the peons disperse to all areas of the stadium fearing the wrath of teabgs.

what will happen to the pie-gladiators? Stay tuned and ye shall find out...

19. McFreggle macrumors 6502

McFreggle

Here is the Belgian Pie-throwing team!!

Thank God for the Belgian pie throwers!

k.

Attached Files:

20. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

hglm (eyelikeart)

me thinks you've been winking at paul a bit much.... he's taking this banana cream pie thing a bit far.... hahaha!

i would have to knock out a few of queen mum boy's crooked teeth with some rock pies....

and i'd laugh my ass off at teasac trying to throw pies as he downs another bottle of jack, stumbling over his drunken self.

meanwhile, dignan flies in from nowhere on a pole vault with some laughing gas. then. it all begins...

21. Hemingray macrumors 68030

Hemingray

*looks down, picks up a pie, hits himself square on*

Ha! Who needs you when I can just pie myself! :p

22. britboy macrumors 68030

britboy

Jello takes a breather, his life as a drunkard sapping his stamina. Using b2tm as a human shield, he thinks he's safe.

*THWACK!!!!*

Out fo the blue a spinning pie laced with yellow, jagged teeth squelches into his face.

Britboy cackles, and quietly slinks away whilst no-one's watching.....

23. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

first off, i'd also have the massive nerd (row-dog) protecting me... thus, i get two monstrous size people as human shields.....

the teeth in the pie is a nice touch.

as i pick them out of my face, i pour a nasty brew of alkie into some jello.... making a fire jello pie.... i throw it at your toothless grin and the heavy alcohol seeps into your face and sneaks into your mouth. you are done for. the liquid hits your stomach and you pass out quickly. drunker than teasac and still toothless...

bite into that one biiiiiiatch

24. j763 macrumors 6502a

he really should get out of our way...

Attached Files:

25. j763 macrumors 6502a

hmmm... i wonder who threw that pie at bill??? no, it couldn't be.... or could it? double-crossing ballmer??? the plot thickens.

Attached Files: