RadTech Accessories

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by DownSetDana, Feb 1, 2006.

1. DownSetDana macrumors newbie

Wow, is all I gotta say. I got my tax forms in, hopefully im getting about $2400 back, that means a Macbook Pro, and some accessories. This radtech stuff is beautiful, have you guys ever heard of it, I'm sure ou have...its pretty neat. Im getting the Curve Messenger bag, an aqua colored screen protector, and a sleeve, Radtech.us

2. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw

I too would like to buy a new sleeve for my soon arriving (i hope) MacBook Pro. I noticed that the sleeves for the old PB are 1.1'' while the new PB is 1'' Anyone think the old sleeves will still fit?

I have one for my 12'' PB now, and extra .1 of an inch might make it slip off. Think they'll offer a new version?

3. xmatthew macrumors newbie

I bought a grey sleeve and screen protector for my iBook a couple months ago and I am so happy with it. Enjoy the MacBook pro

4. DownSetDana thread starter macrumors newbie

Re: Radtech

If you look at where you choose your size, it says 15" Powerbook/MacBook Pro so i guess they did make new ones, I really don't know yet lol, but the Curve bag looks amazing lol..but yea, anyways...go to their website and tell me what you think of the curve messenger bag.

5. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

I too have a sleeve and screen protector from them, and I'm very happy with them (and with all of my RadTech purchases). However, I'm thinking that a Rebound might be better than a sleeve if you're buying new.

Which you'd then put in a Curve for traveling.