Rainbow Six 3: keyboard Layout?

Discussion in 'Games' started by neonart, Dec 24, 2003.

1. neonart macrumors 65816

neonart

Does anyone know if a keyboard layout reference guide is available for R63? Love the game, but the keyboard commands are not even in the manual in a list.
    The commands appear in paragraphs along the manual.
    It goes like this: "I need to throw a grenade, let me see... go to page... 21... no... 31... no... 32... ok, thats... no it isn't..." <<BANG>> "I'm dead."
    Really weird and frustrating.
    Your help is much appreciated!

2. lewdvig macrumors 65816

What a great game, eh?

You might want to try one of the Prima guides. It might have a nice cardboard keyboard guide.

I found I got used to the keys pretty fast, but I have played a lot of RS games.

You might want to try a scroll wheel three button mouse. I find it makes a big difference.

3. neonart thread starter macrumors 65816

neonart

Yeah, I have a Logitech 3 button mouse.
    It's alot more different than i thought it would be from Ghost Recon. Especially the keys and actions.

4. neonart thread starter macrumors 65816

neonart

Well, I took my time last night and made my own keyboard layout. I used Apple developer page and some low-tech Illustrator modding and an hour later It was done.
    I changed some of the key assigments to resemble Ghost Recon (which seemed more logical). It kinda looks like the image below (I hope Attach works).
    If someone would like a copy of it just PM me with your eMail and I'll send you one. I'll set your keys to your prefs as long as there mostly similar. I have the compact and Pro keyboard layouts.

Attached Files:

5. lewdvig macrumors 65816